Friday, December 28, 2012

GPB: Hope, Burnout and Acceptance

Lots is going on during the final days of 2012... check out my post at the Booth about Hope, blogging burnout and Acceptance!

Yulemas was a lovely experience this year. Especially Yulemas Eve where for the first time Andrew and I were able to build on our established traditions (watching Die Hard every year, we're now on Die Hard 3) by having our first annual Yulemas Eve gathering with close friends!

(awww, aren't we cute? The best part? Trailer Park Boy's Christmas special was on in the background... le sigh. So like home)

As I type this post, we're currently at the in-laws until Sunday for Andrew's best friend's wedding. It's definitely been a lesson on patience and acceptance... but I'm looking forward to the celebrations to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!