Friday, August 9, 2013

GPB: Going Grey: Some decisions are more than simply environmental

Some choices we make in our lives aren't "environmental vs feminism vs spiritual vs health" but a combination of all or several.

Like, for example, deciding whether or not to allow your hair to go grey.

My most recent post at the Green Phone Booth explores how the decision to go grey is more to do with social and cultural pressures (and feminism) and less to do with an environmental choice.

Do you struggle with this choice? Go check out my post (and the inspiration linked within) at the Green Phone Booth and please; comment away and share your thoughts and perspectives! The more we are open about these topics, the less ashamed we will be.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I have the beginnings of grey peeking out here and there. I thought about do I want to touch it up, but decided to let it be.

    Now I'm moved on to affectionately naming them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!