Friday, June 28, 2013

GPB: Play Panel Discussion

Impromptu blogging break!

For the first time in years I decided to take a blogging break. It wasn't quite conscious at first. As the days went on after my last post I just didn't feel I had the space to write.

During this "no blog" time, I even forgot to write for the Green Phone Booth! Eek!

So, before Andrew and I head home to my parent's cottage for a nice quiet (no internet!) Canada Day weekend, I am sharing with you all a fabulous panel discussion and some of my thoughts I attended on Playgrounds. Playgroundology: Play Panel Discussion Go check it out!

Happy Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!