Friday, February 8, 2013

GPB: Violence Against Women and Violence Against Our Planet

I am a feminist... and an environmentalist.

After reading an interesting interview of Eve Ensler's views on how climate change, feminism and violence against women are all interconnected, I felt like sharing it with you.

Go on over to the Green Phone Booth and share your thoughts, comments, observations, opinions! (of course, always mindful of being respectful :) ).

For my Atlantic coastal peeps: stay safe and warm this weekend during the scary winter Blizzard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!