Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Finding Lightness and Growing Up: Rachel and Yoga Chicky

I love this blogging community.

Today my heart has swelled to a million times it's size: kinda like the Grinch, only I have a heart to begin with.

In response to my blog post about feeling heavy with age, both Rachel and Amanda from Yoga Chicky wrote beautiful and insightful responses. They are fantastic reads, and if you felt the same way I did I encourage you to go check them out.

Both responses are sharing life experiences that do not fit the "traditional" women life path. Something I find extremely valuable for my own journey.

Yoga Chicky: On crow's feet and finding the lightness

Rachel: refusing to grow up

Thank you ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!