Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Winner of the YogAttitude Cards!

Since I am currently in my pyjamas, I figured it would be best to forego the videotaping of the choice- so pictures it was!

On a scrap piece of paper I wrote out all the names, cut them up and placed them in this beautiful burl that we received as a wedding gift (isn't it gorgeous?).



Swish, swish, swish annnnd......

VoilĂ !

Carla, you are the lucky winner of the beautiful YogAttitude Cards! I hope they serve you well as inspiration throughout your house while you complete your PhD!!

Thank you to everyone who participated, and please feel free to check out Nadine's space in case you'd like to order them (or send a special someone a link hint lol) for Yulemas!

article and photographs copyright of EcoYogini at ecoyogini.blogspot.com

2 comments:

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!