After my 'hate on' yesterday, I tried my first 'home yoga' practice after the 31 days of yoga challenge. I chose a Yogaglo level 2-3 class (which all tripods I politely ignored), and it was beautiful. So I asked Andrew if he'd film it with our crappy camera.
This is me loving Yoga:
The reasons why I heart you...
- You make me feel strong
- I can finally focus on the most sacred 'me'
- You allow me to connect with my version of the Divine
- You provide the bridge connecting the anatomy of my Breath to my Soul
- I build on my self-awareness and spirit through each physical practice
- You've taught me patience and loving kindness with my body
- No matter how I start, I finish with more peace
- You've taught me strong is beautiful
- I am learning Love
I am learning Light.
('dear yoga' inspired by Svasti's recent ode to yoga post... and how she visually represented it- thank you!)
article and video copyright of EcoYogini at ecoyogini.blogspot.com