Friday, January 20, 2012

Giving up Kraft Dinner+Nominated for WeBlog Award!

Andrew and I are at our two week "no boxed, no pre-made meals" life change! Go check out our progress and the tasty recipe I'm sharing at my post on the Green Phone Booth!!

I also want to quickly say a big THANK YOU to the lovely reader who nominated me for a Canadian WeBlog Award! Imagine my surprise when Roseanne from It's All Yoga, Baby mentioned on twitter that I had made the shortlist of the top 5 nominees! I'm so honoured to be mentioned next to four other fabulous blogs in the "Best WeBlog About Ecology and Social Justice/Écologie et justice sociale" (one other being from Halifax!).

Check out the other fantastic nominees:
Adventures in Local Food (Ecology Action Centre in Halifax)
Eco Logic
Eco Mama
SEWNatural

Again, Merci!

article copyright of EcoYogini at ecoyogini.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!