Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yoga Bracelet Winners-Videos!!

WINNERS!! I decided, in the end, to make TWO bracelets... hence TWO videos of me choosing a winner... :D (Videos and a box because I really hate the 'random.org' idea of choosing, but wanted to be obviously transparent and fair). I wrote out the names and key words on the back of an old bill envelope (Nova Scotia Power I think), cut them out all the same size, folded and into an old Yule gift box they went!

You'll have to watch to see who the two lovely peeps are! (ps- I am a bit ridiculous, I apologize in advance... And I'm still wearing my work clothes....
Annnnd I said 'necklace' instead of bracelet. but I meant bracelet in the second video. Just so ya know :) )



Thank you all for your lovely words and I wish I had enough time and runes to make a bracelet for all of you!

Blessings!

10 comments:

  1. I just have to reiterate how awesome you are. It is truly a gift that you share so many great ideas with us, and this gift offer is just icing on the cake. I am continually inspired by your wisdom and care for the Earth and other people. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rebecca: awww- thank you!!! that is so very kind. PS- LOVE your blog- silly that I haven't found it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohooo! love the video announcement. you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun to see and hear you in your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol- i can be pretty silly, mostly due to working with preschoolers and i have a husband who supports the silliness.... hah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! I love your playful, generous spirit. I got a big smile from the videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I agree, you're too cute! The videos are awesome and congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeeven though I didn't win, I love the way you decided to choose the winner!! So cute. You are so creative I absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dancing around! Excellent way to announce the winners

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!