Monday, June 20, 2011

Some Music for Litha

A little music...

I've always been an eclectic music listener- I love it all. From indie, metal, classical, hip hop and jazz. Walking home from the ferry today my French podcast ran out and I was forced to listen to some music. It put a little hop in my step... LOVE.

Here are a few of my all time favs.... May they put a hop in your step.

the only reason Linkin Park was ever cool....

love love love.

Jenn Grant has such a unique and fabulous voice. This song is ridiculous.

Three beauties pour mes amis!

(PS Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice, a time for new beginnings and celebration of life: Happy Litha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!