So here's my share today:
- While cleaning the yoga studio today I used the non-eco spray to clean the gross toilet and sinks... along with WHITE WHITE paper towel since there *still* isn't a toilet bowl brush (ew!)
- During the cleaning process I really did not think about how wonderful an opportunity it was to be connecting and helping the studio. Instead I thought about how the instructors really had no idea how to sweep the studio, tidy up or actually clean the Black Mat they practiced on. Ick.
- Instead of walking downtown to check out the sights, Andrew and I drove... cuz we were lazy.
- We also drove all the way out to Bayer's Lake to go to the Ginormous Chapters.
- We bought starbucks in the PAPER cups, all the while I scorned their terrible recent attempts at greenwashing (ugh, renewable material cups? come on)
- I bought two brand new books. I really love new books. They are my achilles eco-heel...
- I had a moment of road rage and may have said some chosen words, perhaps a few gestures, to another driver.... Andrew was a little concerned lol.
A silly picture: Me and the 'test tube light' hanging during Nocturne this year
There you go! The two new books I bought today? Anatomy of Hatha Yoga by Dr. H. David Coulter and Organic Crops in Pots. I'm really excited about reading Dr. Coulter's book, mostly to see how my education in Anatomy and Physiology will mesh with his view of Yoga. I'm hoping I'll be able to apply what I know of physiology, as simply knowing the structures, without understanding how they work, is never enough. :)
How was your Sunday?
article and photographs copyright of EcoYogini at ecoyogini.blogspot.com