Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Spring Pic!

Just wanted to give a formal announcement to my new blog pic!

Andrew and I went walking around downtown Halifax today and decided that it was time to get rid of the snow Eco Yogini picture....

So like the awesome Fiancé that he is, he watched my purse and my shoes while I did random yoga poses on the docks... LOL. As I tried desperately to keep serene while the ridiculous wind tried to mess with my balance poses (tree AND dancers were attempted); Andrew was great- "I got it!!" Spring in Halifax means no snow... wind, rain and fog with some daffodil shoots here and there. I love it. I especially love my red socks.


Anyhoo- Happy Spring!!

Blessings!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Spring! You make great banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going into autumn over here, so I have a desire to post a pic of me doing yoga next a pile of leaves!!
    It's a lovely shot. I need to learn how to spruce up my blog...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!